Re: [Unity_Games] Re: 6 Tage Rennen (was Another Cycling Game) (OT)

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 29, 2001
      "Patrick O'Brien" <jonnypolite@...> wrote:
      >> Alan wrote:
      >>Tired of the big sky already are we? Wish you
      >>were back with your friends so soon? After not
      >>hearing from you for so long, I thought Jennifer
      >>had kidnapped you and was keeping you under lock
      >>and key in the Southwest.
      >>She definitely had that look in her eye
      >>when she was here. Don't tell me I'm paranoid.
      >>Just ask Dave B. He's worried about the same thing
      >>happening to him.
      >
      >Dave, you want to interject here? I'm not sure
      >what Alan's talking about...

      Me neither... As you know, Alan gets cryptic from time to time.
      We just nod and smile when he does and usually he'll just go off
      and design some clever games.... :-)

      Great to hear from you again Pat! Keep your Croke skills sharp!

      And I've never played 6 Tage Rennen but I've seen it played a
      couple times at SSG. It seemed long from what I remember...

      dber@...