OT: Recommended reading for Knizia fans

  • Dan Cashmore
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2001
      I wouldn't normally attempt to inflict my tastes on others, but I just
      finished a book that I think might appeal to a lot of people on the Unity
      list. It's The Road to Ubar by Nicholas Clapp, and it details his search
      for evidence of the existence of a legendary Arabian city. I usually have
      a hard time staying with nonfiction books, but Clapp's style and wit move
      the book along very quickly.

      So if you like Lost Cities or Through the Desert, give it a try. (If
      someone wants to borrow my copy, let me know and I'll get it to you at a
      session sometime.)

      -Dan