New file uploaded to Unity_Games

  • Unity_Games@egroups.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 13, 2000
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Unity_Games
      group.

      File : /UnityGamersCorrelations.htm
      Uploaded by : dangermouse@...
      Description : Unity Gamers Ratings & Correlations

      You can access this file at the URL

      http://www.egroups.com/files/Unity_Games/UnityGamersCorrelations%2Ehtm

      To learn more about eGroups file sharing, please visit

      http://www.egroups.com/help/files.html

      Regards,

      dangermouse@...
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 13, 2000
        <Unity_Games@egroups.com> wrote:

        >You can access this file at the URL
        >
        >http://www.egroups.com/files/Unity_Games/UnityGamersCorrelations%2Ehtm

        Mark,

        I assume this is the 1st pass of correlations? And I think (from
        the little stats I remember from college) that the higher the
        number (positive) the better. Therefore, as of now, you are my
        date! Ha! Please someone else vote!! hehehe....

        (although your best correlation is Alison and it makes sense that
        Alison and I area also closely correlated).

        Only one pair of negative correlations. We better not get Eddie
        and Craig in the same room (wait, that's actually already
        happened)!

        dber@...
      • Craig Massey
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 14, 2000
          Hmmm, interesting results although I'm still not
          exactly sure what they mean or how not rating a game
          affects the scores. For instance looking at Dave and
          my ratings of games, it looks that we rank a lot of
          games extremely closely and are off on a few games
          yet, our correlation is a .09?

          How sensative is this test to a couple of large
          differences?

          Also, looking at all the close correlations with Mark
          - maybe there are more weasels out there than we
          thought?

          Craig
          --- Dave Bernazzani <dber@...> wrote:
          > <Unity_Games@egroups.com> wrote:
          > >
          > >You can access this file at the URL
          > >

          >http://www.egroups.com/files/Unity_Games/UnityGamersCorrelations%2Ehtm
          >

          > Mark,
          >
          > I assume this is the 1st pass of correlations? And
          > I think (from
          > the little stats I remember from college) that the
          > higher the
          > number (positive) the better. Therefore, as of now,
          > you are my
          > date! Ha! Please someone else vote!! hehehe....
          >
          > (although your best correlation is Alison and it
          > makes sense that
          > Alison and I area also closely correlated).
          >
          > Only one pair of negative correlations. We better
          > not get Eddie
          > and Craig in the same room (wait, that's actually
          > already
          > happened)!
          >
          > --
          > Dave Bernazzani
          > dber@...
          > http://www.gis.net/~dber (South Shore Gamers)

          =====
          Craig W. Massey
          cwmassey@...

          Yahoo! Mail � Free email you can access from anywhere!
          http://mail.yahoo.com/
        • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 30, 2001
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Unity_Games
            group.

            File : /7.jpg
            Uploaded by : complex5341@...
            Description : Lily birthday pictures

            complex5341@...
          • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com

              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 17, 2003
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Unity_Games
                group.

                File : /Directions to SOW.doc
                Uploaded by : cvonh <c@...>
                Description : Directions to SOW in Watertown

                cvonh <c@...>
              • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 28, 2003
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Unity_Games
                  group.

                  File : /el.c
                  Uploaded by : august_vitas <vitas@...>
                  Description : How many winning paths are there in Elfenland?

                  august_vitas <vitas@...>
                • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jan 28, 2003
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Unity_Games
                    group.

                    File : /el.jpg
                    Uploaded by : august_vitas <vitas@...>
                    Description : Elfenland graphic that shows the numbers from el.c.

                    Message 9 of 10 , Jan 28, 2003
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Unity_Games
                      group.

                      File : /el.txt
                      Uploaded by : august_vitas <vitas@...>
                      Description : A list of all the paths in Elfenland.

                      Message 10 of 10 , Mar 6, 2003
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Unity_Games
                        group.

                        File : /Directions to SOW corrected.doc