Re: [Unity_Games] Reminder - GSG: Mark's house

  • Mark Edwards
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2001
      I'm celebrating 4th of July so there's no GSG this week!

      --
      Mark Edwards
      dangermouse@...

      If you're interested in board games and are located in the Eastern Mass
      area, check out Unity Games!

    • Mark Edwards
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 2, 2001
        No GSG this week as I've got a Labor Day family lobster bake to
        host. I thought about doing lobster bake, steamers, fish, hot dogs and
        games mixed together, but even *I* have limits! ;-)

        Mark