Re: Games Played First Half 2001

  • Craig Massey
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2001
      --- In Unity_Games@y..., Dave Bernazzani <dber@g...> wrote:
      > Well - I saw Andrew's post regarding the # of games played at the
      > half-way point this year. I wanted to wait until after the SSG
      > last night to post my stats on games played in the first half of
      > 2001 (January 1 - June 30, 2001).

      Okay, here are my 2001 first half numbers.

      402 Total Games played
      163 Different Games played
      98 Games played for the first time

      5&10s
      Crokinole 18
      Bluff/Liar's Dice 16
      Wyatt Earp 16
      Spades 10
      Loopin' Louie 9 (my 6 & 4 year old niece love this)
      MR #1: Jack the Ripper 9
      MR #2: Murders in Rue Morgue 9
      Password 9
      Traumfabrik 9
      Galloping Pigs 7
      Spinball 7
      Battleline 6
      Lost Cities 6
      Princes of Florence 6
      Babel 5
      Bali 5
      Limits 5
      MR #3: Jeckyll & Hyde 5
      Oh Hell 5
      San Marco 5
      Web of Power 5

      Craig
    • Matthew Gray
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2001
        Well, here's my numbers:

        295 games played
        156 different games
        58 Knizia games (19% of games played)
        79 seperate sessions
        119 different people played with
        27 games obtained in 2001, so far
        180 Estimated total hours spent playing games, this year
        {Monday & Sunday, 76} Day of week I've played the most games (yeah SNOB)

        5's & 10's

        Battle Line 17
        Bluff 10
        Speed 10