Re: [Unity_Games] Digest Number 474

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2001
      Matt wrote:

      >What happened to #474?? I did not get it, and
      >I had a post I was expecting to see.

      Hi Matt - I get messages both in individual format and in digest mode and
      digest post #474 was delivered yesterday. So probably it was just a glitch
      by Yahoo sending to your address - I'll forward it to you privately. Feel
      free to repost information about your game event weekend if you like in the
      off chance someone else didn't get the digest...

      dber@...