Re: [Unity_Games] Digest Number 475

  • Mark Edwards
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2001
      Matt,

      Probably a glitch with Yahoo groups, it's certainly wouldn't be the
      first time. If the post you are talking about was your announcement it
      did appear on the list. You can view all the messages at the UG site
      (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Unity_Games) because they are archived
      there.

      mark

      --
      Mark Edwards
      dangermouse@...

      If you're interested in board games and are located in the Eastern Mass
      area, check out Unity Games!