Re: [Unity_Games] Digest Number 475

  • Muttstain@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2001
      What happened to #474?? I did not get it, and I had a post I was expecting to
      see.

      -Matt

    • Mark Edwards
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2001
        Matt,

        Probably a glitch with Yahoo groups, it's certainly wouldn't be the
        first time. If the post you are talking about was your announcement it
        did appear on the list. You can view all the messages at the UG site
        (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Unity_Games) because they are archived
        there.

        mark

        --
        Mark Edwards
        dangermouse@...

        If you're interested in board games and are located in the Eastern Mass
        area, check out Unity Games!