B2O Weekly Format?

  • gstevens31@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2001
      I would definately be in favor of a weekly B2O format. I looked
      ahead on my calandar and there are quite a few occassions I can not
      make the "ON" weeks. I think it would add flexibility without
      compromising large attendances. I would not be able to make every
      Friday night but I would be able to make more of them with the weekly
      format than with the current system.

      July 4'th week may be a bad time to start however as Dave mentioned,
      so I would suggest starting with the July 13 (Friday the 13th, sounds
      like a good time for the werewolves to come out!) as the begining of
      a weekly format.

      Let's go for it! I second Campbell's motion!

      Greg Stevens