Games Played First Half 2001

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2001
      Well - I saw Andrew's post regarding the # of games played at the
      half-way point this year. I wanted to wait until after the SSG
      last night to post my stats on games played in the first half of
      2001 (January 1 - June 30, 2001).

      My stats so far this year:

      384 Total Games Played
      127 Different Games Played
      86 were 2 Player
      40 were 3 Player
      161 were 4 Player
      61 were 5 Player
      36 were 6+ Player

      This is a slight increase in total games played at the same point
      last year and a big decrease in the 2P category (I've played more
      games this year, but less 2P games - I think this is a function
      of the never ending supply of game groups in the area to visit).

      Games played 10+ Times
      ======================
      48 Crokinole
      15 Password
      14 Carcassonne
      14 Wyatt Earp
      11 Cribbage
      10 Werewolf

      Games Played 5-9 Times
      ======================
      9 Dominoes (various)
      7 Capitol
      7 Chrononauts
      6 Babel
      6 Union Pacific
      6 Zapp Zerapp
      5 25000 Pyramid
      5 Das Amulett
      5 For Sale
      5 Lost Cities

      Games Played 3-4 Times
      =======================
      4 Mamma Mia
      4 Medina
      4 Torres
      4 Turfmaster
      3 Acquire
      3 Africa
      3 AutoScooter
      3 Canasta
      3 Die Handler von Genoa
      3 Dragon's Gold
      3 Drakon
      3 FlickWorks
      3 Formula De
      3 Gnadenlos!
      3 High Society
      3 King's Cribbage
      3 Kohle, Kies & Knete
      3 Liar's Dice
      3 Lord of the Rings
      3 M
      3 Modern Art
      3 Mystery Rummy I
      3 Ohne Furcht und Adel
      3 Pacal
      3 Royal Turf
      3 Samurai
      3 Spades
      3 Tennis Masters
      3 Tigris & Euphrates
      3 Toscana
      3 Web of Power

      And then there is a whole host of games played just 1 or 2 times.
      I'll not bother to list those here!

      dber@...
    • Craig Massey
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2001
        --- In Unity_Games@y..., Dave Bernazzani <dber@g...> wrote:
        > Well - I saw Andrew's post regarding the # of games played at the
        > half-way point this year. I wanted to wait until after the SSG
        > last night to post my stats on games played in the first half of
        > 2001 (January 1 - June 30, 2001).

        Okay, here are my 2001 first half numbers.

        402 Total Games played
        163 Different Games played
        98 Games played for the first time

        5&10s
        Crokinole 18
        Bluff/Liar's Dice 16
        Wyatt Earp 16
        Spades 10
        Loopin' Louie 9 (my 6 & 4 year old niece love this)
        MR #1: Jack the Ripper 9
        MR #2: Murders in Rue Morgue 9
        Password 9
        Traumfabrik 9
        Galloping Pigs 7
        Spinball 7
        Battleline 6
        Lost Cities 6
        Princes of Florence 6
        Babel 5
        Bali 5
        Limits 5
        MR #3: Jeckyll & Hyde 5
        Oh Hell 5
        San Marco 5
        Web of Power 5

        Craig
      • Matthew Gray
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2001
          Well, here's my numbers:

          295 games played
          156 different games
          58 Knizia games (19% of games played)
          79 seperate sessions
          119 different people played with
          27 games obtained in 2001, so far
          180 Estimated total hours spent playing games, this year
          {Monday & Sunday, 76} Day of week I've played the most games (yeah SNOB)

          5's & 10's

          Battle Line 17
          Bluff 10
          Speed 10