Re: B20 etc.

  • ScottH.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2001
      Most likely will not be present tonight ;-( Shopping for my
      daughter's required 'stuff' for her PCC stay at BSC.
      Busy weekend with my daughter, Ellen. Dance recital Sat. night (no SSG
      for me). Sunday we pack her up and drop her off to the college for her
      6 week 'summer camp' program they run for the 9th & 10th graders from
      the south shore area ( no mini monster day).
      No gaming but a great time with my daughter!

      ScottH.