Re: [Unity_Games] SSG Tommorow (or So Long Pat and Thanks for All the Croke-Wax]

  • Mark Edwards
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2001
      Dave Bernazzani wrote:

      > The ship was badly damaged. The warp core off-line. Pat had taken it
      > upon
      > himself to set things right. He maneuvered his way into the engine
      > room and
      > despite the radiation he somehow managed to put the mains back
      > on-line. I
      > was too late when I arrived - he was trapped in the radiation filled
      > compartment and we were separated by a wall of thick glass. I
      > approached
      > the chamber, pressed my hand to the glass and choked out only a single
      >
      > word... "PAT...". He looked up through his round spectacles, wearily,
      > and
      > smiled. His speech was slow, tired and fading but he began... "The
      > ship...
      > out of danger?". I tried a half-hearted smile and responded, "Yes...
      > you
      > saved the ship... you saved us all...". He nodded briefly and
      > continued,
      > "The needs of the many... outweigh..." and his voice trailed off. I
      > tried
      > to complete it for him "... the needs of the few...". Pat nodded and
      > added,
      > "... or the one... ... ... I have been and always shall be a Unity
      > Gamer...". With that he was gone. I was left to think of my friend
      > Pat.
      > All I could manage was a blood curdling scream of "KAHHHHHNNNNN!" :-)

      Hey, I remember doing that with Pat too!!! Man is he great or
      what? Love that guy!

      KAAAAHHHHHHNNNNN!!!!
      Mark

      P.S. In all seriousness Pat we're going to miss you terribly. :-(

      --
      Mark Edwards
      dangermouse@...

      If you're interested in board games and are located in the Eastern Mass
      area, check out Unity Games!