Genoa, Boulder, Rome, and stuff

  • AndAgainMA@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2001
      For some strange reason, I'm looking forward even more now to the arrival of
      my Traders of Genoa (on its way to me from Funagain, due to get here July 3)
      following the recent thread.

      Boulder have recently updated their online catalog.

      GMT (www.gmtgames.com) will soon be charging their P500 customers for Rome. I
      think that this means that we will see it through other channels in a couple
      of months, but I'm not sure I understand the P500 system well enough to
      classify that as more than a guess.

      And Matthew's boardgamestuff.com site is back up!

      That's all for now,

      Andrew.