Re: SR: GSG 6/26 Princes of Genoa

  • Aleka & GrillCake
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 28, 2001
      Sorry to regress. But I wasn't availible for comment yesterday. And
      I was the one who was feeling shafted.

      I don't have any problem with backstabbing if it is indeed part of
      the game.

      However, I dont beleive the Traders of Genoa is on of those games.

      Forget Negotiation, It is a game of Extortion. It doesnt require
      being nice or considerate or even reasonable, all things to be
      applauded in real life. But it does require that when a deal is made
      the deal does actually happen. I feel this characteristic excludes it
      from the list of backstabbing type games. There is alot of deception
      involved in playing the game well but it is not about bad debts or
      slipping out the perverbial back door.

      So the fact is our deal was illegal to begin with makes the whole
      thing an asterisk. So the real outcome of the Game in the 'this
      fiasco never happened' alternate universe it unknown. As it is you
      won fair (you Jedi Mind Tricked me out of 10 Bucks) and now I have
      new meaning for the phrase "Its only 10 Bucks"