SSG Saturday, Mini-Monster Sunday and B20...

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2001
      OK - I'm sounding another early rally-cry for the weekend...

      I've heard from about 12 regulars that will be _away_ on Saturday and unable
      to attend! So far there are just a handful of gamers attending (maybe 5) -
      so jump on board and let me know if you're coming to the SSG Saturday! The
      hall is air-conditioned to get out of your greenhouse and head over for a
      full slate of games and socializing! Don't make me play tic-tac-toe with
      Campbell all night!! :-)

      The mini-monster game day for Sunday looks good. Mark has a few ready and
      willing for Die Macher and could use a couple more. I've still got a spot
      open for Samurai Swords. My place of work is air-conditioned to the max -
      and the tables will be really good for these sort of big games. And the
      Outback dinner is not to be missed!

      And get up to B20! If SSG can't be a monster turnout this UG 1-year
      anniversary week - I'm hoping the B20 fans will get out for some great
      gaming in Bridgewater!

      dber@...