Re: [Unity_Games] Back to Regular Programming

  • AndAgainMA@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 27, 2001
      Craig, remember the advice about being careful what you wish for?

      -Stats post from Matthew
      I think we'll see quite a few stats posts soon, as we hit the halfway mark for 2001, and the list's first birthday. I started running some the other evening - have I really played that many different games this half-year?

      -Alan dragging a thread into the gutter
      I'm sure it's coming soon to a gutter near you!

      -Jonathan talking about GtDA being the best game ever
      I think that Jonathan's conference crush has recently finished... hope to see him on the list and at sessions soon.

      -One last crokinole wax post
      I'm sure that there will be another such post soon, but doubt it will be the last.

      Andrew.