Barnes & Noble: Monday night?

  • Mark Edwards
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2000
      Anyone up for a session at B&N (Walpole Mall) on Monday night? I'll
      play pretty much anything.

      Mark

      NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise...
      surprise and fear... fear and surprise... Our two weapons are fear and
      surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear,
      surprise, and ruthless efficiency... and an almost fanatical devotion to
      the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons... Amongst our
      weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise... I'll come in again.