RE: [Unity_Games] Princes of Genoa Deal Making [was SR: GSG 6/26]

  • Matthew Horn
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2001
      Oh, we both KNOW that making a deal for a future turn was illegal. It's just
      that Ben didn't know it at the time and I decided to take advantage of the
      fact once I found out. The point is mostly moot since I "reneged on my
      reneging" anyway. :)

      Check rule 1.6, 2.6 or 3.6 (can't remember which one). It specifically
      states that your deal can't involve future turn actions.