snob tonight?

  • jake talley
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 4, 2001
      i'll probably be there around 7. who else will be? anybody want to
      meet me a little early (like 6:30ish) for a 2p game (another shot at
      battle cry richard)? i will finally have my big pile of small games
      from funagain today. later -- jake.
    • Richard Spoonts
      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 4, 2001
        I'll be there tonight, though I'm threatening once
        again to leave early. (Yeah, right...)

        Richard

        --- jake talley <scud@...> wrote:
        > i'll probably be there around 7. who else will be?
        > anybody want to
        > meet me a little early (like 6:30ish) for a 2p game
        > (another shot at
        > battle cry richard)? i will finally have my big
        > pile of small games
        > from funagain today. later -- jake.

        a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
      • jake talley
        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 18, 2001
          who's going to be there tonight? i'd kinda like to play ursuppe,
          vinci, or die siedler von nurnberg if anybody else wants too (i
          haven't played any of them yet). later -- jake.
        • Richard Spoonts
          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 18, 2001
            I'll be there, and I'm willing to play any of those
            games.

            Richard

            http://buzz.yahoo.com/
          • AndAgainMA@aol.com
            Message 5 of 13 , Jun 18, 2001
              Jake, ever low of case, says:
              >i'd kinda like to play ursuppe, vinci, or die siedler von nurnberg
              <

              I will not be @SNOB this evening, but you remind me that I'm overdue for a game of Ursuppe, which is one of the 8 games on my top 10 list, and which I haven't played since March 23. I'm always ready to be talked into Urusppe at one of my Wednesday sessions...

              Andrew.
              Message 6 of 13 , Jun 18, 2001
                Andrew wrote:
                > I will not be @SNOB this evening, but you remind me
                > that I'm overdue for a game of Ursuppe, which is one of
                > the 8 games on my top 10 list, and which I haven't played
                > since March 23. I'm always ready to be talked into
                > Urusppe at one of my Wednesday sessions...

                You have 8 games on your top 10 list? How remarkable!

                dber@...
              • Matthew Gray
                Message 7 of 13 , Jul 2 8:30 AM
                  > is anybody else going to be there tonight? and is there an alternate
                  > location again this week or is it at ymg as usual? i don't think the
                  > temperature will be a problem there since it's pretty brisk outside
                  > today. later -- jake.

                  I'll be there sometime between 7 and 8, aiming for earlier, though
                  I'll probably be there later.

                  ...Matthew
                • jake talley
                    Message 9 of 13 , Jul 2 9:07 AM
                      I'll be there, too. My understanding is that we're
                      back at YMG this week.

                      Richard