Re: Overthrone rules clarification

  • ScottH.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2001
      I found a section in the rule book I wish I could have found Friday
      night. You can attach Musketeers to provinces anytime you want!
      Campbell would have easily his provinces from being stolen. Though he
      won so big anyways I guess it didn't matter. Once attached they do
      stay there until forcible removed by an opponent :-)
      After reviewing the rules again, I do have a full grasp on them (at
      least I think so).
      I am eagerly awaiting another round of this game. I feel it is a
      light filler with lots of vendetta action :-) and should play in
      45mins. to an hour with a seasoned crew.

      ScottH.
    • Campbell MacInnes
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2001
        --- In Unity_Games@y..., "ScottH." <sahenshaw@j...> wrote:
        > I found a section in the rule book I wish I could have found
        Friday
        > night. You can attach Musketeers to provinces anytime you want!
        > Campbell would have easily his provinces from being stolen. Though
        he
        > won so big anyways I guess it didn't matter. Once attached they do
        > stay there until forcible removed by an opponent :-)
        > After reviewing the rules again, I do have a full grasp on them
        (at
        > least I think so).
        > I am eagerly awaiting another round of this game. I feel it is a
        > light filler with lots of vendetta action :-) and should play in
        > 45mins. to an hour with a seasoned crew.
        >
        > ScottH.

        AHA!

        Heh, I figured that was the case, since it seemed sort of illogical
        for you not to be able to protect your provinces at will. Another
        sign of the massive global conspiracy ;)

        I look forward to playing it again.

        --Campbell