Re: Reminder - B2O

  • Campbell MacInnes
    Message 1 of 297 , Jun 1, 2001
      --- In Unity_Games@y..., Brian <brian6667@y...> wrote:

      > --- "ScottH." <sahenshaw@j...> wrote:
      > > I will bring my overstuffed tub o' games so you
      > > don't have to Brian.
      >
      > Thanks Scott!
      >
      > > I am looking for a game of Overthrone tonight.
      > > Verratter would be nice too!
      >
      > I'm interested in learning either or both!
      >
      > Brian

      I'm there, count me in.

      I'll have both my tub and a prototype with which to torture you,
      muaahahahahaaa!

      --Campbell
    • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
      Message 297 of 297 , Mar 6 3:47 PM

        B2O

        Date: Friday, March 7, 2003
        Time: 6:45PM EST (GMT-05:00)

        Open Gaming at Cole hall in Bridgewater.
        There is a $2 fee to help Scholars' cover the hall rental.
        Directions Posted in Files area in B2O.txt.