Re: [Unity_Games] Re: Reminder - B2O

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 297 , Jun 1, 2001
      --- "ScottH." <sahenshaw@...> wrote:
      > I will bring my overstuffed tub o' games so you
      > don't have to Brian.

      Thanks Scott!

      > I am looking for a game of Overthrone tonight.
      > Verratter would be nice too!

      I'm interested in learning either or both!

      Brian

      a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
    • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
      Message 297 of 297 , Mar 6, 2003

        B2O

        Date: Friday, March 7, 2003
        Time: 6:45PM EST (GMT-05:00)

        Open Gaming at Cole hall in Bridgewater.
        There is a $2 fee to help Scholars' cover the hall rental.
        Directions Posted in Files area in B2O.txt.