Games for Sale

  • Bob Scherer-Hoock
    Message 1 of 28 , Jun 1 6:40 AM
      Here's a list of games I'm trying to sell - I'll be posting this list
      eventually, with the prices quoted, to r.g.b.m.

      BUT AS A SPECIAL FOR UNITY GAMERS!!!

      I'll knock off $5 on each for you folks since I most like won't have
      to mail them. In other words I'll try very hard to deliver them to
      you
      or to a gaming group where they can be passed to you. Prices are
      negotiable IF you want to purchase three or more (i.e. there is a
      volume discount).

      E-mail me privately if interested, at bobshoock@..., or if
      you have any questions.

      Arctic $20 - Piatnik - age 8 and up tactical game about moving polar
      bears over ice flows.

      Automania $40 - Livingstone Games (Ian Livingstone) business game
      about the auto industry.

      Delfino $20 - Franckh Kosmos - 10 and up abstract game involving
      moving over dolphin tiles, guided by orienting the nose of the
      dolphins in appropriate directions.

      Der Weisse Lotus $30 - TM Spiele - Martin Wallace's game of
      conflict in ancient China.

      Die Weinhaendler $30 - Piatnik - Dominque Erhard's game of
      competing to transport wine and travelers along the Rhine River.
      Gameplay similar to his Condottiere game.

      Entdecker $30 - Goldsieber - Old version. One of my favorite
      games, about exploring uncharted waters to discover islands. In
      shrink wrap.

      Favoriten $30 - Walter Mueller Spiele - Horse racing game with
      clever betting system. In shrink wrap.

      Galaxy the Dark Ages $15 - GMT Games - Reiner Knizia's recent
      rehashing of the Grand National Derby/Titan the Arena system.

      Game of Games $30 - Milton Bradley Ireland - Game chest
      containing 14 short games, ages 7 and up, of all different kinds
      running the gamut from dexterity games to card games. Idea is to
      play them all and find an overall winner. In shrink wrap.

      Iron Horse $30 - DB Spiele - Same game as Metro; this is Dirk
      Henn's self-produced version.

      Ivanhoe $15 - GMT Games - Reiner Knizia's recent redoing of the old
      Attacke game.

      Lotus $15 - Ravensburger - Abstract game of pawn movement and
      blocking, not wholly unlike Dorada.

      Octi $15 - Great American Trading Co. - Abstract strategy game;
      as seen on The Boardroom.

      Paris-Dakar $30 - Milton Bradley Germany - Race game based on the
      cross-continent rally. No English rules.

      Ravensburger Collection $35 - Ravensburger - Another game chest;
      this one has three double-sided game boards and components for 35
      abstract games, including classics like checkers and backgammon.
      In shrink wrap.

      Rette Sich Wer Kann $30 - Walter Mueller Spiele - Known as "The
      Lifeboat Game", a negotiation game that did Survivor long before
      the TV show. In shrink wrap.

      Schoko & Co. $40 - Schmidt Spiele - Business game where players
      own chocolate factories and have to hire staff, buy raw
      materials, produce candy bars, etc. Box is damaged in one corner.
      Components are in good shape.

      Waterloo $30 - Relaxx Games - Two-player conflict game. Board
      setup looks like Stratego, but that's likely where the similarity
      ends. Judging by pictures on the box, there appears to be a
      hidden movement system at work In shrink wrap. No English rules.

      As I said, email me if interested and for more information.

      Bob Scherer-Hoock
    • Campbell MacInnes
      Message 2 of 28 , Jun 1 8:41 AM

        > E-mail me privately if interested, at bobshoock@m..., or if
        > you have any questions.

        Hey Bob, I'd be interested in a few of these ;)

        > Der Weisse Lotus $30 - TM Spiele - Martin Wallace's game of
        > conflict in ancient China.

        This looks interesting, with a hefty dollop of intrigue. I'd be
        interested in it.

        > Die Weinhaendler $30 - Piatnik - Dominque Erhard's game of
        > competing to transport wine and travelers along the Rhine River.
        > Gameplay similar to his Condottiere game.
        >
        > Entdecker $30 - Goldsieber - Old version. One of my favorite
        > games, about exploring uncharted waters to discover islands. In
        > shrink wrap.

        Most definitely interested in this.

        > Rette Sich Wer Kann $30 - Walter Mueller Spiele - Known as "The
        > Lifeboat Game", a negotiation game that did Survivor long before
        > the TV show. In shrink wrap.

        Negotiation! I'm there! Put me down as interested in this one ;)

        Let me know if any have been claimed already. I'm sure we can find a
        common game session to swap cash and goods ;)

        --Campbell
      • Campbell MacInnes
        Message 3 of 28 , Jun 1 8:45 AM
          DOH!

          Erm, yeah, that was supposed to go to Bob only.

          Sorry.

          --Campbell

          --- In Unity_Games@y..., "Campbell MacInnes" <haleon@s...> wrote:

          > > E-mail me privately if interested, at bobshoock@m..., or if
          > > you have any questions.
          > >
          > Hey Bob, I'd be interested in a few of these ;)
          >

          > > Der Weisse Lotus $30 - TM Spiele - Martin Wallace's game of
          > > conflict in ancient China.
          > >

          > This looks interesting, with a hefty dollop of intrigue. I'd be
          > interested in it.
          >

          > > Die Weinhaendler $30 - Piatnik - Dominque Erhard's game of
          > > competing to transport wine and travelers along the Rhine River.
          > > Gameplay similar to his Condottiere game.
          > >
          > > Entdecker $30 - Goldsieber - Old version. One of my favorite
          > > games, about exploring uncharted waters to discover islands. In
          > > shrink wrap.
          > >
          > Most definitely interested in this.
          >

          > > Rette Sich Wer Kann $30 - Walter Mueller Spiele - Known as "The
          > > Lifeboat Game", a negotiation game that did Survivor long before
          > > the TV show. In shrink wrap.
          > >

          > Negotiation! I'm there! Put me down as interested in this one ;)
          >

          > Let me know if any have been claimed already. I'm sure we can find a
          > common game session to swap cash and goods ;)
          >
          > --Campbell
        • David T
          Message 4 of 28 , Jun 1 1:56 PM
            If you don't find a customer shave off a lil I'd take all that are left.

            :)
            David

            > Hey Bob, I'd be interested in a few of these ;)
            >

            > > Der Weisse Lotus $30 - TM Spiele - Martin Wallace's game of
            > > conflict in ancient China.
            > >

            > This looks interesting, with a hefty dollop of intrigue. I'd be
            > interested in it.
            >

            > > Die Weinhaendler $30 - Piatnik - Dominque Erhard's game of
            > > competing to transport wine and travelers along the Rhine River.
            > > Gameplay similar to his Condottiere game.
            > >
            > > Entdecker $30 - Goldsieber - Old version. One of my favorite
            > > games, about exploring uncharted waters to discover islands. In
            > > shrink wrap.
            > >
            > Most definitely interested in this.
            >

            > > Rette Sich Wer Kann $30 - Walter Mueller Spiele - Known as "The
            > > Lifeboat Game", a negotiation game that did Survivor long before
            > > the TV show. In shrink wrap.
            > >

            > Negotiation! I'm there! Put me down as interested in this one ;)
            >

            > Let me know if any have been claimed already. I'm sure we can find a
            > common game session to swap cash and goods ;)
            >
            > --Campbell

            > Unity Games turns 1 on July 1, 2001! Thanks to everyone for making
            Eastern MA the best place to game!

          • jake talley
            Message 5 of 28 , Jun 4 6:04 AM
              i'll buy your copy of octi if nobody else has claimed it yet. not
              sure when i'm going to see you next though. let me know -- jake.
            • jake talley
              Message 6 of 28 , Jun 4 6:05 AM
                dammit. i hate it when this happens.

                --- In Unity_Games@y..., "jake talley" <scud@t...> wrote:
                > i'll buy your copy of octi if nobody else has claimed it yet. not
                > sure when i'm going to see you next though. let me know -- jake.
              • Richard Spoonts
                Message 7 of 28 , Sep 18, 2003
                  For the first time in my life, I am interested in
                  selling more than one or two games from my collection.
                  All of the games are in excellent condition except as
                  noted, with some being unpunched or unplayed. Please
                  let me know (off-list) if you have any questions or
                  want to make any offers. Note that offers need not be
                  limited to the games listed. I will indeed be at UG6,
                  if you would like to complete your transaction there.

                  Atlantic Star (Queen) $12
                  Bailiwick (original editiion) $10
                  Blindes Huhn (Berliner Spielkarten) $5
                  Bohnanza Erweiterungs Set (Amigo) $5
                  El Caballero (Rio Grande, out of print) $15
                  Canasta Caliente (Winning Moves) $5
                  Canal Grande (Adlung, 2 sets) $5 each or $9 for both
                  Carcassonne: Hunters & Gatherers (Rio Grande) $10
                  Cosmic Encounter (Hasbro/Avalon Hill) $20
                  Elfengold (Amigo) $15
                  Elfenland (Amigo) $20
                  Hellas (Rio Grande) $10
                  History of the World (Hasbro/Avalon Hill) $25
                  Kendo (Ravensburger) $8
                  Labyrinth Card Game (Ravensburger) $5
                  Mind Trap (Pressman) $10
                  Paris Paris (Abacus) $13
                  Peppino the Clown (Ravensburger, very cute game for
                  very young kids) $10
                  Pig Pile (R&R Games) $8
                  Play on Words (Winning Moves) $5
                  Quandary (milton Bradley, out of print) $25
                  Set (Set Enterprises) $6
                  Stocks and Bonds (3M, slightly worn box) $8
                  Toscana (Rio Grande/Piatnik) $12
                  Wizard (US Games) $4

                  Thanks for reading.

                  Richard

                  http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
                • Mark J. Edwards
                  Message 8 of 28 , Sep 18, 2003
                    At 03:20 PM 9/18/2003 -0700, Richard Spoonts wrote:
                    >Quandary (milton Bradley, out of print) $25

                    Richard,

                    I'll take that Quandary (if still available). It'll make a great prize
                    table item.

                    Mark

                    "Just look at him. Square. The shape of *EVIL*" - Plankton
                  • Felix Rodriguez
                    Message 9 of 28 , Sep 19, 2003
                      I'll take Canal Grande and Toscana if they are still available.

                      >For the first time in my life, I am interested in
                      >selling more than one or two games from my collection.
                      > All of the games are in excellent condition except as
                      >noted, with some being unpunched or unplayed. Please
                      >let me know (off-list) if you have any questions or
                      >want to make any offers. Note that offers need not be
                      >limited to the games listed. I will indeed be at UG6,
                      >if you would like to complete your transaction there.
                      >
                      >Atlantic Star (Queen) $12
                      >Bailiwick (original editiion) $10
                      >Blindes Huhn (Berliner Spielkarten) $5
                      >Bohnanza Erweiterungs Set (Amigo) $5
                      >El Caballero (Rio Grande, out of print) $15
                      >Canasta Caliente (Winning Moves) $5
                      >Canal Grande (Adlung, 2 sets) $5 each or $9 for both
                      >Carcassonne: Hunters & Gatherers (Rio Grande) $10
                      >Cosmic Encounter (Hasbro/Avalon Hill) $20
                      >Elfengold (Amigo) $15
                      >Elfenland (Amigo) $20
                      >Hellas (Rio Grande) $10
                      >History of the World (Hasbro/Avalon Hill) $25
                      >Kendo (Ravensburger) $8
                      >Labyrinth Card Game (Ravensburger) $5
                      >Mind Trap (Pressman) $10
                      >Paris Paris (Abacus) $13
                      >Peppino the Clown (Ravensburger, very cute game for
                      >very young kids) $10
                      >Pig Pile (R&R Games) $8
                      >Play on Words (Winning Moves) $5
                      >Quandary (milton Bradley, out of print) $25
                      >Set (Set Enterprises) $6
                      >Stocks and Bonds (3M, slightly worn box) $8
                      >Toscana (Rio Grande/Piatnik) $12
                      >Wizard (US Games) $4
                      >
                      >Thanks for reading.
                      >
                      >Richard

                    • W. Eric Martin
                      Message 10 of 28 , Sep 19, 2003
                        > I'll take that Quandary (if still available). It'll make a great prize
                        > table item.
                        >
                        > Mark

                        .<*sput, sput*>. Gah, I miss a chance to get Quandary because I'm in
                        freakin' digest mode. Better I should bear the weight of a hundred
                        individual messages than miss such a chance again.

                        Eric-4

                        --
                        W. Eric Martin - TwoWriters.net
                        * Fight intrusive advertising! - http://www.BadAds.org *
                        Message 11 of 28 , Sep 21, 2003
                          Felix,

                          Both games are yours, if you still want them. Your
                          total is $17. Will you be at UG6? If not, I am often
                          in the Davis Square area and could arrange to drop
                          them off at your apartment.

                          Thanks.

                          Richard Spoonts

                          --- Felix Rodriguez <far3@...> wrote:

                          > I'll take Canal Grande and Toscana if they are still
                          > available.

                          http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
                        • acgreenwald
                          Message 12 of 28 , Jan 27, 2005
                            I am selling the games listed below. This is my one time only
                            listing and it will not be repeated. Except for noted items at the
                            end, all games were published by Simulation Publications Inc. (SPI),
                            an outfit that went bankrupt about 1980 whose assets were purchased
                            by TSR, whose assets were later purchased by WOC. SPI was a
                            competitor to Avalon Hill. Their games were generally not available
                            in stores, only by direct mail order. Virtually all of these games
                            are "wargames" or historical simulations (as the company referred to
                            them) of great battles.

                            All are 2 player games unless other wise indicated. All of the
                            games consist of a rules booklet (8-16 pages) a paper map and sheet
                            of cardboard counters. The company put out a magazine six times a
                            year that contained a game, generally with a smaller map (8.5 by 11
                            inches to double that size) and with fewer pieces (100 to 200) than
                            larger boxed games that they offered for sale - map size 22 by 34"
                            with 400 pieces. Not included on this list are their monster games –
                            map size a few square feet with 2000 to 4000 counters taking two
                            teams of 3 players each a few hundred hours to complete. These are
                            not exaggerations, playing all of world war 2 on a small scale takes
                            a lot of time. The boxed games contain a die (or 2) and I took some
                            empty boxes and put 2 or 3 of the smaller magazine games in each.
                            The boxes are about 11 by 22" with 24 compartments for sorting the
                            cardboard pieces and covers to keep things in place. All games
                            (unless noted) are complete to the best the best of my knowledge.

                            I will not be UG9. I normally attend the MVGA group in Holliston
                            and will arrange to deliver games elsewhere. I have not yet listed
                            these on EBAY and may just wholesale sell them to a dealer. I have
                            not set prices. The magazines alone list (ebay) for $2 each and
                            most games are $5 to $8. Some items are more desirable. Please
                            contact me off line at acgreenwald@... I will be traveling
                            this weekend (why I am not at UG9) and will get back to interested
                            parties next week.

                            Game title publication date

                            Firefight `76
                            Invasion America '76 (future fiction)
                            Mech War `77
                            Modern Battles '75 (4 small games together-Chinese Farm, Golan,
                            Wurzburg, Mukden)
                            Patrol `74
                            Sinai `73
                            Sniper `73
                            Sorcerer '75 (fantasy fiction-can be played by more
                            than 2)
                            Starforce '74 (future fiction)
                            Strategy I '71 (senarios from ancient to future)
                            Westwall '76 (4 small games, Arnhem, Hurtgen Forest,
                            Bastogne, Remagen)

                            The following games are from S&T or Aries magazine. Magazine
                            included unless noted.
                            Many games boxed together (+) but can be separated.

                            The Plot to Assassinate Hitler + Conquistador (early version of new
                            world explorer games)
                            Kampf Panzer + Tank
                            PanzerArmee Afrika + The East is Red + Sixth Fleet
                            Combined Arms
                            "CA" + magazine + "Moves" issue on game
                            Battle for Germany (2, 3 or 4 player)
                            Operation Olympic (imagined invasion of Japan in WW2) no magazine
                            Panzergruppe Guderian
                            The American Civil War + Road to Richmond

                            Albion – (fantasy combat)
                            Vector 3 + World Killer (Sci FI)
                            Voyage of the BSM Pandora + Wreck of the BSM Pandora (Sci Fi –
                            inspired by the movie "Alien")

                            And the only one I might keep:
                            Star trader + DeltaVee (first is for up to 6 players, second is
                            detailed tactical combat of first from the role playing
                            game "universe") no magazine for Star Trader

                            Magazine games not in boxes (large envelopes):
                            The Battle for Cassino (WW II)
                            Kharkov (WW II)
                            The Chinese War (What if Russia and China went to war)
                            Cobra (WWW II)
                            Patton's Third Army, no magazine
                            Stonewall (Civil War) unbroken counter sheet
                            Rescue from the Hive (Sci-fi) unbroken counter sheet, no magazine
                            The Return of the Stainless Steel Rat (Sci-fi) unbroken counter sheet

                            From Avalon Hill (boxed):
                            Guadalcanal
                            Battle of the Bulge
                            Stalingrad
                            Third Reich (first edition)
                            Starship Troopers

                            Other publishers
                            "Alien Space Battle Manual" (miniatures with cardboard pieces, to be
                            played on large floor, you have to guess exact angles (protractors
                            included) for shooting
                          • Phil Alberg
                            Message 13 of 28 , Jan 25, 2009
                              I am putting a number of games up for sale, with delivery occurring at
                              UG XV. Please let me know via private email which games you would
                              like.

                              The List:

                              $30 Games
                              ========
                              BattleLore (opened, but all components still in shrink)
                              Hameln

                              $20 Games
                              ==========
                              Battle Masters (includes a second set for spare parts)
                              Russian Campaign
                              Speed Circuit (contains several additional tracks)
                              Tombouctou (a.k.a. Timbuktu. Rules are in English)

                              $10 Games
                              ==========
                              Australian Rails (in a tube)
                              Bioviva
                              Circus Minimus
                              Drunter & Druber
                              Mammoth Hunters (Rio Grande version)
                              Master Labyrinth
                              Scotland Yard

                              $5 Games
                              =========
                              221B Baker Street
                              Anybody's Guess
                              Bible Pictionary
                              Cartagena (Venice Connection edition)
                              Control Nut
                              Crazy Derby
                              Deluxe Wizard (US Game Systems edition, contains dials that indicate
                              player bids)
                              Demons AND Death Maze (2 old SPI games that I combined into one box)
                              Encore
                              Freight Train (Mayfair edition, missing 1 locomotive and 1 Tank card)
                              I Bet I Know
                              Mine!
                              Outburst
                              Paris Paris
                              Powerplay
                              Rainbows
                              Scream Machine
                              Teraforming
                              Top Secret (A TSR roleplaying game)
                              Upwords
                              Wooly Bully

                              $2 Games
                              =========
                              Annihilator/One World
                              Big Top
                              Flinch
                              Fury of the Norsemen
                              Helltank
                              Ice War
                              Lords of Underearth
                              Moby Pick
                              Rivets
                              Starleader Assault
                              Sticks and Stones
                              Won Over

                              You may view an up-to-date listing of these games by navigating to my
                              Trade List on Boardgamegeek:
                              http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/Spielfreak?own=1&ff=1

                              Thank you for your consideration.

                              - Phil

                              --
                              Eastern MA Gaming
                              http://www.unitygames.org/

                              "But how do you plan for a bank full of nuns?"

                              important, not the winning."
                              - Reiner Knizia
                            • Phil Alberg
                              Message 14 of 28 , Jan 11, 2010
                                I am putting a number of games up for sale, with delivery occurring at
                                UG XVI. Please let me know via private email which games you would
                                like.

                                The List:

                                $50 Games
                                ==========
                                Fast Food Franchise (in shrink)

                                $20 Games
                                ==========
                                Antler Island
                                Die Neuen Entdecker (English translation included)
                                Medieval
                                Settlers of Canaan
                                Settlers of the Stone Age

                                $15 Games
                                ==========
                                Manhattan
                                Perikles (in shrink)
                                Streetcar

                                $10 Games
                                ==========
                                Bioviva
                                Gheos

                                $5 Games
                                ==========
                                Anybody's Guess
                                Bible Pictionary
                                Castle (includes second copy, which is in German)
                                Control Nut
                                Crazy Derby
                                Encore
                                I Bet I Know
                                Outburst
                                Rainbows
                                Teraforming
                                Upwords

                                $2 Games
                                ==========
                                Flinch
                                Moby Pick

                                http://boardgame.geekdo.com/collection/user/Spielfreak?trade=1&subtype=boardgame&ff=1

                                Thank you for your consideration.

                                - Phil

                                --
                                Eastern MA Gaming
                                http://www.unitygames.org/

                                "When the whole world fits inside of your arms
                                Do we really need to pay attention to the alarm?"
                                - Jack Johnson

                                important, not the winning."
                                - Reiner Knizia
                              • Chuck T
                                Message 15 of 28 , May 5, 2015
                                  Two titles that will never see my table probably:

                                  - Age of Steam - opened and unpunched unplayed $45
                                  - Kings of Air and Steam - mint in shrink $30

                                  Can hand deliver almost anywhere in the Unity catchment area - Mass, Southern NH and Southern Maine.

                                  Also, I'm going to Huzzah up in Portland 5/15 through 17th if you are too!

                                  -Chuck

                                  --
                                  Chuck T
                                  chuck.tewksbury@...
                                  Message 16 of 28 , May 25, 2015

                                    I have these two listed on BGG, but prices are lower here to save the hassle of packing and shipping if we can arrange a local drop-off / pickup (hopefully).

                                    Indonesia (Splotter) - $225

                                    Unpunched (a couple of chits were already out originally). Box bottom has split corner, but bottom is plain white, so trivial to replace. Slight wear on box top corners as is usual with these.

                                    Endeavor (Z-Man) - $90

                                    Pieces punched and bagged. Everything in perfect shape. No shelf wear.

                                    Hollywood Blockbuster (Uberplay) - $20

                                    In shrink.

                                    Email me at dkuznickATalumni.brandeis.edu

                                  • dkuznick
                                    Message 17 of 28 , May 25, 2015
                                      Whoops, forgot about this one:

                                      Progress: Evolution of Technology (NSKN Gmes) - $30
                                      Kickstarter edition. Played once. Great shape.

                                    • Chris Rogalski
                                      Message 18 of 28 , Sep 5, 2015
                                          I have the following games for sale, all are in great condition and most have been played only a few times.
                                        Jamaica $20
                                        Last Night on Earth $25
                                        Dixit $10
                                        Escape: Curse of the Temple $25
                                        7 Wonders $20
                                        Small world $20

                                        Drop me a text or call at 508 847-4521. I live in Charlton.

                                        Thanks

                                        Chris
                                      • Chris Rogalski

                                          Message 20 of 28 , Nov 6, 2015

                                                 I'm trying to clear off some shelf space, so here is a list of games for sale, first-come, first-served.

                                            If you are attending Lobster Trap in Woburn next weekend, or know someone who is, I can pass the games to you or a designated carrier there.

                                            It may be possible to arrange a handoff sometime in the next couple of weeks in Eastern Massachusetts or Southern New Hampshire.

                                            Otherwise shipping will be $15 for US Postal Service Priority Mail (I'll refund money if actual postage costs are less, or if you want a slower US Postal Service delivery option).

                                            I've tried to include descriptions for games that I believe are more obscure, but feel free to ask any questions abut them; all are listed on boardgamegeek.com

                                            Please respond to me off list at: bobshoock(at)gmail(dot)com (Do NOT respond to this Unity Games list.)

                                            Here are the games (all are in excellent condition unless otherwise noted):

                                            1830, with The General, Vol. 23, No. 6 (Avalon Hill) $50 or best offer:
                                            This is the 1986 version. It is only in Fair condition; the paper on the box and board have started to yellow in many spots. Some of the stock cards are discolored where they were wrapped in rubber bands and the rubber dried and stuck to the cards (what can I say - I didn't know any better 30 years ago). Tiles are in good shape. Magazine is in excellent shape and contains Bruce Shelley's designer notes and Alan Moon's "Take a Ride on the Reading" mini expansion.

                                            Advanced Civilization and Civilization (with Western Expansion Map) (Avalon Hill) $150:
                                            This is two boxes. The older is the 1981 edition (according to BGG - it says 1982 on the box) of Civilization with the monument on the cover. It contains the Western Expansion Map (unmounted). The box shows significant shelf wear but the game inside is in good condition. The second box is the 1991 Advanced Civilization. Box and components are in very good to excellent condition.

                                            Africa (Goldseiber-2001-Reiner Knizia) $25

                                            Age of Industry (Treefrog-2010-Martin Wallace, with the official Japan and Minnesota expansion, and the Claude Sirois designed Great Lakes, South Africa, Belgium & USSR expansions) $80

                                            Alhambra Big Box (Queen-2009-Dirk Henn; includes Alhambra base game and five expansions) $30

                                            Aquaretto (Rio Grande-2008-Michael Schacht) $30

                                            Antike II (PD Verlag, 2014-Max Gerdts) $20

                                            Balloon Cup (Rio Grande-2003-Stephen Glenn) $20

                                            Boxcars (Rio Grande-2013-R.S. and Thomas Erickson) (This is a modern redo of Avalon Hill's 1974 Rail Baron, but with a two-sided board (USA on one side; England and Wales on the other) that was not part of the original. One box corner is smashed, but the contents are excellent) $20

                                            Bus (Splotter Spellen-1999-Jeroen Doumen and Joris Wiersinga) (This is the third edition - mounted board - of the early and long out-of-print Splotter classic) $100

                                            Carcassonne: Hunters & Gatherers (Rio Grande-2002-Klaus-Juergen Wrede) (Original edition, NOT the recent reprint; I can include the relevant part of the King and Scout expansion if you want) $25

                                            Citadelles (Multisim-2000-Bruno Faidutti) (This is in French with English rules enclosed) $10

                                            Credo (Chaosium and Multisim-1993-C.V. Gidlow) (This is two copies of this long out-of-print game; the Chaosium edition is the original bagged English version, with uncut cards; the Multisim has machine-cut cards, game board, player tableaus, but is in French) $70

                                            Die Macher (Hans Im Glueck-1986-Karl-Heinz Schmiel) (This is the first edition 4-player HiG version, in German with an English rules translation; one box corner is split) $50

                                            Dreaming Spires (Game Salute-2014-Jeremy Hogan) (Tile laying game about building colleges at Oxford and attracting famous students to them) $10

                                            Hollywood (Hobby World-2013-Nikolay Pegasov) (Russian-origin card game, in English, about building the best movie production teams; includes three expansions) $10

                                            Il Vecchio (TMG-2013-Rudiger Dorn) $25

                                            Indonesia (Splotter Spellen-2005-Jeroen Doumen and Joris Wiersinga) (Another long out-of-print Splotter game) $125

                                            Karawane (Ravensburger-1990-Andreas Bartl) $20

                                            Kraftwagen (ADC-2015-Matthias Cramer) $40

                                            La Isla (Alea-2014-Stefan Feld) $15

                                            Lords and Ladies (Eagle-Gryphon-2014-Jason Corace) (Kind of a Downton Abbey: The Card Game, in which players try to marry off lords and ladies to families of status) $10

                                            Machi Koro with Harbor Expansion (IDW-2014-Masao Suganuma) $15

                                            March Madness (Avalon Hill-1991-Steve Thompson) (College basketball tournament stripped down to a statistical system, rather than play by play) (Box is shelf-worn, rules have yellowed a bit) $30

                                            Madeira (What's Your Game-2013-Nuno Sentieiro) (Includes Harvester mini-expansion) $35

                                            Modern Art (Hans Im Glueck, first edition-1992) (Some discoloration on box; German with English rules included) $15

                                            New York, New York (FX Schmid-1989-Wolfgang Kramer) (German, with English rules included) $10

                                            Orient Express (Jumbo-1986-Jeff Smets) (Deduction game, in English, with 10 cases) $20

                                            Orleans Deluxe Edition (TMG-2015-Reiner Stockhausen) (This is a duplicate order of the English release of Orleans, with upgraded components. Not yet in hand; will be delivered in shrink when it arrives, reportedly later this month) $50

                                            Pret-A-Porter (Portal-2011-Piotr Haraszczak) (English second edition of game about the fashion industry) $30

                                            Promised Land (Ragnar Bros.-2013-Gary Dicken) (Game covers the history of the Promised Land from Joshua to the Babylonian captivity) $30

                                            Rheinlander (Hasbro-1999-Reiner Knizia) (German with English rules) $20

                                            Rialto (Pegasus Spiele-2013-Stefan Feld) $25

                                            Rokoko (Pegasus Spiele-2013-Matthias Cramer) $40

                                            Rum & Pirates (Alea-2006-Stefan Feld) $25

                                            Silverton (Mayfair-1999-Philip John Smith) $25

                                            Tanz der Hornochsen (Amigo Spiele-2004-Wolfgang Kramer) (A board game version of 6 Nimmt!) $40

                                            The Capitals (Mercury-2013-Thiago Boaventura) $35

                                            Ticket to Ride: Marklin Edition (Days of Wonder-2006-Alan Moon) $25

                                            Titans of Industry (Gozer Games-2013-Matthey Duhan) $10

                                            Trambahn (Mayfair/Lookout-2015-Helmut Ohley) $10

                                            Traumfabrik (Hasbro-2000-Reiner Knizia) (Game of assembling start, directors, etc., to make famous Hollywood blockbusters. German with English rules. Box and board show some discoloration; still includes original companion CD of movie music) $25

                                            Versailles (NSKN Games-2014-Andrei Novac) Romanian tile-laying game, in English, about building palace and gardens of Versailles. $25

                                            Small-box Card Game Lot: Arboretum, Board Game Geek Card Game, Die Weinhaendler, Express Monopoly, Famous Flagships, Gracias, It's Mine, Oh No 99,  Rook, Skins Game, Stunt Academy  $20

                                          • Mark Yun

                                              Message 22 of 28 , Nov 6, 2015

                                                Hi Bob,

                                                I would be interested in Bus. I've yet to earn an LT invite so pick-up (eastern MA) or shipping would be just fine. Thanks very much!

                                                Keith

                                                Message 23 of 28 , Nov 6, 2015
                                                  Bob,
                                                  I,ll take Lords & Ladies and Pret-a-Porter if still available.
                                                  John

                                                  Sent from my iPad

                                                • igivein@aol.com
                                                  Message 24 of 28 , Nov 7, 2015

                                                    What is Lobster Trap

                                                    Sent from my Sprint phone

[...]

                                                    Posted by: Mark Yun < a="">> <>
                                                  • chrisarogalski
                                                    Message 25 of 28 , Jun 13 3:39 PM

                                                      I have a number of Games for sale. All in like new condition and reasonable priced. Call or text me if your interested 508 847 4521. Chris in Charlton, MA

                                                      Last Night on Earth

                                                      Escape: The Curse of the Temple

                                                      Jamaica

                                                      Small World

                                                      Cash and Guns

                                                      Conquest of the Planet Earth

                                                      Each game is bargain priced at $5

                                                    • chrisarogalski
                                                      Message 26 of 28 , Jun 25 12:53 PM

                                                        I have the following games for sale:

                                                        Orleans Deluxe Edition (TMG Kick Starter) $100 played twice

                                                        K2 - 2nd edition $50 - played 2 or 3 times

                                                        Fury of Dracula - Game Workshop 1987 edition $50 condition  is good (it was played many times) (plastic minis)

                                                        Chris in Charlton, MA 508-847-4521 call or text if interested.

                                                      • markgravitygood
                                                        Message 27 of 28 , Nov 20, 2016

                                                          Game for sale - Item location is Providence, RI (Promenade Apartments, Exit 22C). Arrange for pickup in Providence or we can meet nearby Providence or possibly make other arrangements. I travel up to MA occasionally and will be in the Waltham area for Thanksgiving Day.

                                                          First come, first served.

                                                          Games for Sale:

                                                          Killer Bunnies Remix, item# PLEA0310. Box has a dent in it on front above Blue Bunnies head (looks like the corner of another game box impinged into it). However, the game itself was played maybe 2 or 3 times, and the game itself is in top-notch shape.
                                                          Price: $15

                                                          Wings of War - Famous Aces, Nexus games. Line new - played once.
                                                          Price: $15

                                                          Dungeons & Dragons: Wrath of Ashardalon Board Game - New, in shrinkwrap.
                                                          Price: $40

                                                          Dungeons & Dragons: The Legend of Drizzt Board Game - New, in shrinkwrap.
                                                          Price: $35

                                                          Flying Colors - Fleet Actions in The Age of Sail - GMT Games #: 0506-10. Version 2.10 2010. Punched, played a time or two to learn the rules. Like New.
                                                          Price: $30

                                                          D-Day at Tarawa - Decision games. Punched, Like new.
                                                          Price: $40

                                                          Space Empires - GMT Games #: 1108-11. Version 1.1. Punched, Played once, Like new.
                                                          Price: $35

                                                          Thurn & Taxis - Used, played a few times.
                                                          Price: $20

                                                        • John Flood
                                                          Message 28 of 28 , Nov 30, 2016
                                                             I am planning on doing a BGG auction shortly. I am offering these up to the Unity Games list first.
                                                            If any of you want any of them, let me know VIA EMAIL TO FLASHFLOOD52@...
                                                            DO NOT REPLY TO THE UG LIST!!!
                                                            Games can be picked up at Battlegrounds(Norton, MA) Tuesday nights or in Smithfield/Providence area.
                                                            John Flood

                                                            Mage Knight        NIS        50
                                                            Earth Reborn        NP        45
                                                            Hoity Toity        NIS        35
                                                            MoonGha Invaders        UP        30    new version
                                                            Imperial        G        25    bagged. Box has shelf wear
                                                            Arkham Horror        VG        20
                                                            Blood Bowl Team Manager        NIS        20
                                                            Bora Bora        UP        20

                                                            Mage Storm        NIS        20
                                                            Peacebowl        UP        20    unpunched
                                                            A & A Pacific        G        15
                                                            Canal Mania        G        15
                                                            Cities        NIS        15
                                                            El Capitan        VG        15
                                                            End of the Triumvarite        VG        15
                                                            Floating Market        NP        15
                                                            Gonzaga        NIS        15
                                                            Guilds of Cadwallen        NIS/KSX        15
                                                            Hemloch        NIS        15
                                                            Hoyuk        VG        15
                                                            Indigo        NIS        15
                                                            Intrigue        NIS        15
                                                            Loop, Inc.        NP/KSX        15
                                                            Perikles        VG        15    Box has shelf wear
                                                            Phonecia        NIS        15
                                                            Quebec        NIS        15
                                                            Rise Of Augustus        NIS        15
                                                            Power Struggle        NIS        12
                                                            Travel Blog-USA/Europe        NIS        12
                                                            Two By Two        NIS        12
                                                            Beowulf The Legend        NIS        10
                                                            Bombay        NIS        10
                                                            Burrows        NIS        10
                                                            Campaign Manager        NIS        10
                                                            Castle Merchants        NIS        10
                                                            China        VG        10
                                                            Gloria Mundi        NIS        10
                                                            Grimoire        NIS        10
                                                            Hansa        VG        10
                                                            Il Principe        VG        10
                                                            Institute for the Magical Arts        VG        10
                                                            Lagoon        NIS        10
                                                            Livingston        NIS        10
                                                            Origin of Expressions        NP        10

                                                            Owner's Choice        NIS        10
                                                            Quoridor            NIS        10

                                                            Sector 41            NIS        10
                                                            Shazaam            NIS        10
                                                            Sheer Panic            NIS        10
                                                            Spectral Rails            NIS        10
                                                            Throne World            NIS        10

                                                            Times Square            NIS        10
                                                            Uptown            NIS        10
                                                            Wicked Witches Way            NIS        10
                                                            Wildlife            G        10    bagged. Box has shelf wear
                                                            51st State            NP        5
                                                            Arena Maximus            NIS        5
                                                            Batt'l Khaos            NIS        5
                                                            California            NIS        5
                                                            Dragonriders            VG        5
                                                            Escape from Cubeville            NIS        5
                                                            Give it to the King            NIS        5
                                                            High Society            NIS        5    Tuck Box
                                                            Liar's Dice            NIS        5    Plastic Die Box
                                                            Prolix            NIS        5
                                                            Robber Knights            NIS        5
                                                            Worm Up            NIS        5
                                                            Burgoo            NIS        3
                                                            Chaos            NIS        3
                                                            Coin Age            NIS        3
                                                            Lucca Cita            NIS        3
                                                            Master of Rules            NIS        3
                                                            Musketeers(Tin box)            NIS        3
                                                            Province            NIS        3
                                                            Relationship Tightrope            NIS        3
                                                            Scandaroon            NIS        3
                                                            This Town Aint Big Enough            NIS        3
                                                            Wrangler            NIS        3

                                                            NIS-New – In Shrink   UP-Unplayed/unpunched       NP- Punched/unplayed
                                                            VG-Very Good            G-Good                                   KSX-Kickstarter version