Re: [Unity_Games] Reminder - B2O

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 297 , Jun 1, 2001
      Hey all,

      I'll be there tonight, but unfortunately the tub o'
      games isn't with me. Would someone else be bringing
      their tub o' games? If not, I'll be a bit late so I
      can stop off at home and pick up the tub.

      Brian

      a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
    • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
      Message 297 of 297 , Mar 6, 2003

        B2O

        Date: Friday, March 7, 2003
        Time: 6:45PM EST (GMT-05:00)

        Open Gaming at Cole hall in Bridgewater.
        There is a $2 fee to help Scholars' cover the hall rental.
        Directions Posted in Files area in B2O.txt.