Re: Completely [OT]

  • Patrick O'Brien
    Message 1 of 6 , May 30, 2001
      Montana; i'm going to be the Unity Games representative for the state.

      patrick

    • AndAgainMA@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , May 30, 2001
        To follow Campbell off-topic...

        A couple of exhibitions currently on at the Musuem of Fine Arts might, for various reasons, be of particular interest to certain listmembers. I refer to
        Japan at the Dawn of the Modern Age
        and to
        Piranesi and Architectural Fantasy.

        See
        http://www.mfa.org/exhibitions/onview.htm
        for a brief description of each.
      • Jeff Miller
        Message 3 of 6 , May 30, 2001
          on 5/30/01 11:12 AM, AndAgainMA@... at AndAgainMA@... wrote:

          > To follow Campbell off-topic...
          >
          > A couple of exhibitions currently on at the Musuem of Fine Arts might, for
          > various reasons, be of particular interest to certain listmembers. I refer to
          > Japan at the Dawn of the Modern Age
          > and to
          > Piranesi and Architectural Fantasy.

          And in the the Summerian / Babylonian / other ancient fertile crescent
          cultures, they've got these unbelievably cool cylindrical seals that were
          used to "sign" clay tablets. Amazingly intricate. Incredibly tiny.

          Not to be missed.

          --
          Jeff Miller, reporter
          Mass High Tech