Reminder - Open gaming at Mark's

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2001

      Open gaming at Mark's

      Date: Sunday, June 10, 2001
      Time: 1:00PM - 12:00AM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      Grilling and Gaming at my place in South Attleboro! I'll
      provide the grill, fat filled hot dogs, condiments, lotsa games,
      etc. You provide yourself, anything special you want to eat or
      drink, and a desire to socialize and play some board games.

      Email me if interested and I'll provide any needed details. Get
      your reservations in early, spaces are filling fast! ;-)
    • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2001

        Open gaming at Mark's