Welcome Aboard

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2000
      Well - Eddie has beat me to the first "real" message on the list (I'll have
      to subject him to Ricochet Robot for that!!) but I wanted to welcome the
      early arrivers to the Unity Games list. There are about a half dozen more
      members who will hopefully join us in the next day or so.

      I feel the list will be a useful resource for gamers and game organizers
      alike. The list will be as viable and useful as we strive to make it. I
      look forward to seeing many of you across the game table in the coming
      months.

      For those early arrivers who missed the introductory message, I will post it
      to the list today (since it was only finished yesterday!).

      dber@...