Re: [Unity_Games] Origins Awards

    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2001
      Matthew Gray <matthew@...> wrote:

      >Does Jay not submit any of his games to the nomination
      >process for a reason, or is something else going on?

      Hmmm.. I don't know. I do know that the Origin Awards _seem_ a
      bit flakey in spots over the past years so I haven't paid much
      attention to them. I'm generally not a big fan of awards - but
      have been happy with the SdJ winners the last few years and the
      DSP winners as well.

      Greg Schloesser has been pushing the Gamers Choice Awards last
      year (inception year) and again this year. They usually have a
      fine bunch of games up for the different awards - you can see
      them here:

      http://pages.about.com/strategygames/wizze.html

      dber@...