Yahoo! Groups problems...

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2001
      Just because a few of you have contacted me and were wondering -
      the Unity Games list in particular and Yahoo! Groups in general
      has been struggling for the past few days. Message archives are
      sometimes unreachable. Posts sometimes take minutes and sometimes
      hours to show up. Sometimes posts come in duplicate and
      triplicate. This seems to be true of other Yahoo! Groups forums
      I subscribe to. It seems to be getting a bit better today - and
      I'm sure they are working on it - don't be alarmed if your post
      takes a while to show - or that you get the occasional
      double-post!

      dber@...