New Proposed Charter

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2000
      Well - it's shorter anyway :-))

      ----

      Rev 3 - July 15, 2000

      UNITY GAMES - INTRODUCTION AND GOALS

      Welcome to Unity Games. We are an open discussion group which
      includes members of various game groups in the Eastern Massachusetts
      and surrounding areas (parts of RI and NH) plus interested gamers from
      the region.

      The "Unity Games" list is aimed at discussing game related events.
      Generally, the list serves as a pool of interested gamers from the
      area. It is acceptable to look for specific opponents to specific
      games (for example, "Looking for Battle Cry Opponent...", "Need 4 for
      Partnership Lost Cities", etc). If you wish to form a game
      get-together, you can ask for recruits using the list.

      I also see no reason why people cannot post for-sale or for-trade
      messages as well. Sometimes it is easier to sell something to a local
      - saves shipping, payment hassles, etc. I would say, however, no
      auctions on this forum.

      The list is moderated - but with free and open postings. Should any
      discussion get badly off topic or out of hand, we reserve the right to
      warn and possibly suspend or ban existing members. Harsh - yes, but
      it keeps the group focused on local game related material.

      If you have a members you would like to add, just ask me
      (dber@...) or Mark Edwards (dangermouse@...) and we can
      get them added to the list.

      This list should be a resource - to keep interested people in the area
      informed of the various open gaming efforts. It also serves as a pool
      of players looking to try a specific game which they might otherwise
      have difficulty finding players.

      Enjoy.

      dber@...