snob tonight?

  • jake talley
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 16, 2001
      hi. once again i think i will try and attend a snob meeting for the
      first time. anybody else planning on coming? i can probably make it
      there around 7 i think. later -- jake.
    • Richard Spoonts
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 16, 2001
        I will also be at SNOB tonight, though it may need to
        be an early night for me. (I have yet to finish
        restoring my kitchen after Saturday's game/cook fest.)
        I've got my new copy of Wyatt Earp and am eager to
        give it another try (with the correct rules this
        time...).

        Richard

        --- jake talley <scud@...> wrote:
        > hi. once again i think i will try and attend a snob
        > meeting for the
        > first time. anybody else planning on coming? i can
        > probably make it
        > there around 7 i think. later -- jake.

        http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
      • Matthew Gray
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 16, 2001
          I expect to be at SNOB. I'll try to be there at 7, but may not be
          there till 7:30.

          ...Matthew
        • brian tivol
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 16, 2001
            I'll be there at, um, 7:ish.

            --brian
          • jake talley
            Message 5 of 13 , Jun 4, 2001
              i'll probably be there around 7. who else will be? anybody want to
              meet me a little early (like 6:30ish) for a 2p game (another shot at
              battle cry richard)? i will finally have my big pile of small games
              from funagain today. later -- jake.
            • Richard Spoonts
              Message 6 of 13 , Jun 4, 2001
                I'll be there tonight, though I'm threatening once
                again to leave early. (Yeah, right...)

                Richard

                --- jake talley <scud@...> wrote:
                > i'll probably be there around 7. who else will be?
                > anybody want to
                > meet me a little early (like 6:30ish) for a 2p game
                > (another shot at
                > battle cry richard)? i will finally have my big
                > pile of small games
                > from funagain today. later -- jake.

                a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
              • jake talley
                Message 7 of 13 , Jun 18, 2001
                  who's going to be there tonight? i'd kinda like to play ursuppe,
                  vinci, or die siedler von nurnberg if anybody else wants too (i
                  haven't played any of them yet). later -- jake.
                • Richard Spoonts
                  Message 8 of 13 , Jun 18, 2001
                    I'll be there, and I'm willing to play any of those
                    games.

                    Richard

                    http://buzz.yahoo.com/
                  • AndAgainMA@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 13 , Jun 18, 2001
                      Jake, ever low of case, says:
                      >i'd kinda like to play ursuppe, vinci, or die siedler von nurnberg
                      <

                      I will not be @SNOB this evening, but you remind me that I'm overdue for a game of Ursuppe, which is one of the 8 games on my top 10 list, and which I haven't played since March 23. I'm always ready to be talked into Urusppe at one of my Wednesday sessions...

                      Andrew.
                      Message 10 of 13 , Jun 18, 2001
                        Andrew wrote:
                        > I will not be @SNOB this evening, but you remind me
                        > that I'm overdue for a game of Ursuppe, which is one of
                        > the 8 games on my top 10 list, and which I haven't played
                        > since March 23. I'm always ready to be talked into
                        > Urusppe at one of my Wednesday sessions...

                        You have 8 games on your top 10 list? How remarkable!

                        dber@...
                      • Matthew Gray
                        Message 11 of 13 , Jul 2 8:30 AM
                          > is anybody else going to be there tonight? and is there an alternate
                          > location again this week or is it at ymg as usual? i don't think the
                          > temperature will be a problem there since it's pretty brisk outside
                          > today. later -- jake.

                          I'll be there sometime between 7 and 8, aiming for earlier, though
                          I'll probably be there later.

                          ...Matthew
                        • jake talley
                            Message 13 of 13 , Jul 2 9:07 AM
                              I'll be there, too. My understanding is that we're
                              back at YMG this week.

                              Richard