South Shore Gamers

  • Karl von Laudermann
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 13, 2001
      Does the SSG meet every Saturday, or just on the days it appears on
      the calendar? If the latter, who or what determines whether it
      happens on a given week?

      - KvL
    • Richard Spoonts
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 13, 2001
        Dave Bernazzani pretty much decides whether SSG will
        meet or not since he is the organizer of the group and
        the procurer of the meeting space. SSG will not be
        meeting either tomorrow or next week.

        Richard

        --- Karl von Laudermann <karlvonl@...>

        http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
      • dber@gis.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 15, 2001
          Karl wrote:

          > Does the SSG meet every Saturday, or just
          >on the days it appears on the calendar?

          Hi Karl,

          Richard basically answered this but I'll just add that we meet most
          every Saturday unless something else is happening (larger boardgame
          convention, special-mini-monster-game-day, etc). We obviously did
          not meet last Saturday - and will not be meeting this Saturday but
          will return the following Saturday (and the 3 or 4 consecutive
          Saturdays thereafter).

          dber@...
        • tddcutrona
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 4, 2009
            I wanted to see if anyone was planning on going tomorrow? I think I
            can be there by 7pm.

            Todd
          • Steven Bass
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 4, 2009
              --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "tddcutrona" <toddc2@...> wrote:

              > I wanted to see if anyone was planning on going tomorrow? I think I
              > can be there by 7pm.
              >
              > Todd

              I plan on being there.

              Steve