Wooden cubes

  • whunt@vistasource.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2001
      I believe I've found a source for 1 cm wooden cubes. If you're
      interested, look at

      www.rlpalmer.com

      They make wooden game parts -- if you're interested, take a look.

      Walter.
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2001
        Walter wrote:

        > I believe I've found a source for 1 cm wooden cubes. If you're
        > interested, look at
        >
        > www.rlpalmer.com

        Not sure if I read this right but you might have to buy a
        40,000 PCS PER 60 LBS CTN". That's quite a few cubes!! And I'm sure
        expensive to have shipped.

        Another source of 1cm colored cubes (plastic, not wood) is:

        www.instructionalfair.com

        They come in 10 different colors and are $12.99 for 500 or $23.99 for 1000.

        Search for "cubes" and it should turn up.

        dber@...
      • John P. Cataldo
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2001
          ] > I believe I've found a source for 1 cm wooden cubes. If you're
          ] > interested, look at
          ] >
          ] > www.rlpalmer.com
          ]
          ] Not sure if I read this right but you might have to buy a
          ] 40,000 PCS PER 60 LBS CTN". That's quite a few cubes!! And I'm sure
          ] expensive to have shipped.

          Well, we'd better get a LOT of people together for a big order. :)

          Lessee... if we get forty people together, that's a 1000 pieces for each
          of us. ;)

          ] Another source of 1cm colored cubes (plastic, not wood) is:

          Plastic could be better -- lighter! And probably cheaper... although
          wood has a nicer feel.

          ] www.instructionalfair.com
          ]
          ] They come in 10 different colors and are $12.99 for 500 or $23.99 for 1000.
          ]
          ] Search for "cubes" and it should turn up.

          Maybe I'll finally have a really good collection of parts for ANY
          cheapass game. :)

          John