Re: [Unity_Games] Best number of players for Drahtseilakt

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2001
      We played this at B&N last August (15, 2000) with 5 players. I won and
      remember that the scores were clustered near the winning score and then a
      _big_ drop for one or two of the players. It was light and somewhat fun but
      I I was not overly impressed (just not my cup of tea I suspect) and it fell
      into the eh-filler category for me. Interesting to hear that the number we
      played with (5) is not quite optimal.

      dber@...
    • Richard Spoonts
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2, 2001
        I think that three players makes for the most
        strategic game; however, given the lightness of the
        game, I still prefer the four player game with its
        slightly less control (though this preference is not a
        strong one). Also, given the lightness of this game,
        I have written far more about it than is probably
        necessary. :-)

        Richard