Re: SNOB?

  • jonnypolite@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2 9:43 AM
      I won't be there, unfortunately (taxes taxes taxes), hope you guys
      get a quorum though.

      patrick

      --- In Unity_Games@y..., Matthew Gray <matthew@g...> wrote:
      > It is Monday again, and we all know what that means. But, in
      addition
      > to that, it means that there will be SNOB this evening, assuming
      > sufficient interest. I will be there, though I may not make it till
      > after 7:30. Who will be there at 7? Who will be there later?
      > A friend of mine may be attending as well...
      >
      > ...Matthew
    • Matthew Gray
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 23, 2001
        Anyone interested in SNOB this evening?

        ...Matthew
      • jake talley
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 23, 2001
          i can't make it tonight, but i will be back next week. later -- jake.

          --- In Unity_Games@y..., Matthew Gray <matthew@g...> wrote:
          > Anyone interested in SNOB this evening?
          >
          > ...Matthew
        • The Quivering Messiah
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 23, 2001
            Matt Gray wrote:
            > Anyone interested in SNOB this evening?

            I'll be at YMG tonight, and am in the mood for boardgaming.

            - Ben Peal
            fudjo@...
          • secan@attglobal.net
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 3, 2001
              Is SNOB happening today, or is it cancelled because of Labor Day?

              Ryan