SNOB?

  • Matthew Gray
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2001
      It is Monday again, and we all know what that means. But, in addition
      to that, it means that there will be SNOB this evening, assuming
      sufficient interest. I will be there, though I may not make it till
      after 7:30. Who will be there at 7? Who will be there later?
      A friend of mine may be attending as well...

      ...Matthew
    • jonnypolite@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2, 2001
        I won't be there, unfortunately (taxes taxes taxes), hope you guys
        get a quorum though.

        patrick

        --- In Unity_Games@y..., Matthew Gray <matthew@g...> wrote:
        > It is Monday again, and we all know what that means. But, in
        addition
        > to that, it means that there will be SNOB this evening, assuming
        > sufficient interest. I will be there, though I may not make it till
        > after 7:30. Who will be there at 7? Who will be there later?
        > A friend of mine may be attending as well...
        >
        > ...Matthew
      • Matthew Gray
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 23 11:57 AM
          Anyone interested in SNOB this evening?

          ...Matthew
        • jake talley
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 23 1:32 PM
            i can't make it tonight, but i will be back next week. later -- jake.

            --- In Unity_Games@y..., Matthew Gray <matthew@g...> wrote:
            > Anyone interested in SNOB this evening?
            >
            > ...Matthew
          • The Quivering Messiah
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 23 1:46 PM
              Matt Gray wrote:
              > Anyone interested in SNOB this evening?

              I'll be at YMG tonight, and am in the mood for boardgaming.

              - Ben Peal
              fudjo@...
            • secan@attglobal.net
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 3, 2001
                Is SNOB happening today, or is it cancelled because of Labor Day?

                Ryan