RE: [Unity_Games] Re: SR: South Shore Gamers - March 31, 2001

  • Richard Spoonts
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 2, 2001
      Rob,

      I remember you. We played Battle Line, San Marco, and
      Lotus at the previous SSG as well as a couple of
      things at UG2. Maybe I should start writing session
      reports. :-)

      Richard

      --- elkind_rob@... wrote:
      > Boy, I must be very forgettable - I keep finding
      > myself referred to in these
      > posts after events as; "some guy who's name I can't
      > remember" or something
      > similar.
      >
      > -Rob ... Rob ... Rob... :-0

    • Constantine von Hoffman
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 2, 2001
        for the record, i do not find Rob forgettable. he won two of the three
        games i played saturday night and nearly won the third--(stephenson's
        rocket) despite claiming not understand it for the first third of the
        game. grrrrrrrrrrrr.

        At 07:34 PM 4/2/01 +0000, you wrote:
        >Boy, I must be very forgettable - I keep finding myself referred to in these
        >posts after events as; "some guy who's name I can't remember" or something
        >similar.
        >
        >-Rob ... Rob ... Rob... :-0
      • Mark Edwards
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 2, 2001
          And either do I, although he did get completely hammered in a game of Traumfabrik with Matt H, Campbell, Rich and I a couple of weeks back at SSG. Then again everyone but me got hammered! AHAHAHAHAH! ;-)

          Mark

          Constantine von Hoffman wrote:

          > for the record, i do not find Rob forgettable. he won two of the three
          > games i played saturday night and nearly won the third--(stephenson's
          > rocket) despite claiming not understand it for the first third of the
          > game. grrrrrrrrrrrr.
          >

          > At 07:34 PM 4/2/01 +0000, you wrote:
          > >Boy, I must be very forgettable - I keep finding myself referred to in these
          > >posts after events as; "some guy who's name I can't remember" or something
          > >similar.
          > >
          > >-Rob ... Rob ... Rob... :-0

          If you're interested in board games and are located in the Eastern Mass area, check out Unity Games!