RE: [Unity_Games] Re: SR: South Shore Gamers - March 31, 2001

  • Craig Massey
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 2, 2001
      --- elkind_rob@... wrote:
      > Boy, I must be very forgettable - I keep finding
      > myself referred to in these
      > posts after events as; "some guy who's name I can't
      > remember" or something
      > similar.
      >
      > -Rob ... Rob ... Rob... :-0

      My sincerest apologies Phil. I pride my self in never
      forgetting a name. ;-)

      Craig

      =====
      Craig W. Massey
      cwmassey@...

    • Richard Spoonts
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 2, 2001
        Rob,

        I remember you. We played Battle Line, San Marco, and
        Lotus at the previous SSG as well as a couple of
        things at UG2. Maybe I should start writing session
        reports. :-)

        Richard

        --- elkind_rob@... wrote:
        > Boy, I must be very forgettable - I keep finding
        > myself referred to in these
        > posts after events as; "some guy who's name I can't
        > remember" or something
        > similar.
        >
        > -Rob ... Rob ... Rob... :-0

      • Constantine von Hoffman
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 2, 2001
          for the record, i do not find Rob forgettable. he won two of the three
          games i played saturday night and nearly won the third--(stephenson's
          rocket) despite claiming not understand it for the first third of the
          game. grrrrrrrrrrrr.

          At 07:34 PM 4/2/01 +0000, you wrote:
          >Boy, I must be very forgettable - I keep finding myself referred to in these
          >posts after events as; "some guy who's name I can't remember" or something
          >similar.
          >
          >-Rob ... Rob ... Rob... :-0
        • Mark Edwards
          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 2, 2001
            And either do I, although he did get completely hammered in a game of Traumfabrik with Matt H, Campbell, Rich and I a couple of weeks back at SSG. Then again everyone but me got hammered! AHAHAHAHAH! ;-)

            Mark

            Constantine von Hoffman wrote:

            > for the record, i do not find Rob forgettable. he won two of the three
            > games i played saturday night and nearly won the third--(stephenson's
            > rocket) despite claiming not understand it for the first third of the
            > game. grrrrrrrrrrrr.
            >

            > At 07:34 PM 4/2/01 +0000, you wrote:
            > >Boy, I must be very forgettable - I keep finding myself referred to in these
            > >posts after events as; "some guy who's name I can't remember" or something
            > >similar.
            > >
            > >-Rob ... Rob ... Rob... :-0

            If you're interested in board games and are located in the Eastern Mass area, check out Unity Games!