RE: [Unity_Games] Re: SR: South Shore Gamers - March 31, 2001

  • elkind_rob@emc.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 2, 2001
      Boy, I must be very forgettable - I keep finding myself referred to in these
      posts after events as; "some guy who's name I can't remember" or something
      similar.

      -Rob ... Rob ... Rob... :-0

      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 2, 2001
        > Boy, I must be very forgettable - I keep finding myself referred to in
        these
        > posts after events as; "some guy who's name I can't remember" or
        > something similar.
        >
        > -Rob ... Rob ... Rob... :-0

        Hehheh... It's hard being the new guy Rob! With 20-25 gamers at the SSG it
        does get difficult to remember new people (it takes me at least 2 sessions
        of seeing someone to lock in the name). It's now easy for me to remember
        your name - you're the guy that brought those very addicting chocolate-chip
        mini cookies.

        On a positive note - now that I know who you are, I've gone back and updated
        the names above the session report pictures.

        By the way, I'm moving many of my archived pics for Unity Games I and Unity
        Games II to:

        http://www.geocities.com/dbergis/

        dber@...
      • Craig Massey
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 2, 2001
          --- elkind_rob@... wrote:
          > Boy, I must be very forgettable - I keep finding
          > myself referred to in these
          > posts after events as; "some guy who's name I can't
          > remember" or something
          > similar.
          >
          > -Rob ... Rob ... Rob... :-0

          My sincerest apologies Phil. I pride my self in never
          forgetting a name. ;-)

          Craig

          =====
          Craig W. Massey
          cwmassey@...

        • Richard Spoonts
          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 2, 2001
            Rob,

            I remember you. We played Battle Line, San Marco, and
            Lotus at the previous SSG as well as a couple of
            things at UG2. Maybe I should start writing session
            reports. :-)

            Richard

            --- elkind_rob@... wrote:
            > Boy, I must be very forgettable - I keep finding
            > myself referred to in these
            > posts after events as; "some guy who's name I can't
            > remember" or something
            > similar.
            >
            > -Rob ... Rob ... Rob... :-0

          • Constantine von Hoffman
            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 2, 2001
              for the record, i do not find Rob forgettable. he won two of the three
              games i played saturday night and nearly won the third--(stephenson's
              rocket) despite claiming not understand it for the first third of the
              game. grrrrrrrrrrrr.

              At 07:34 PM 4/2/01 +0000, you wrote:
              >Boy, I must be very forgettable - I keep finding myself referred to in these
              >posts after events as; "some guy who's name I can't remember" or something
              >similar.
              >
              >-Rob ... Rob ... Rob... :-0
            • Mark Edwards
              Message 6 of 11 , Apr 2, 2001
                And either do I, although he did get completely hammered in a game of Traumfabrik with Matt H, Campbell, Rich and I a couple of weeks back at SSG. Then again everyone but me got hammered! AHAHAHAHAH! ;-)

                Mark

                Constantine von Hoffman wrote:

                > for the record, i do not find Rob forgettable. he won two of the three
                > games i played saturday night and nearly won the third--(stephenson's
                > rocket) despite claiming not understand it for the first third of the
                > game. grrrrrrrrrrrr.
                >

                > At 07:34 PM 4/2/01 +0000, you wrote:
                > >Boy, I must be very forgettable - I keep finding myself referred to in these
                > >posts after events as; "some guy who's name I can't remember" or something
                > >similar.
                > >
                > >-Rob ... Rob ... Rob... :-0

                If you're interested in board games and are located in the Eastern Mass area, check out Unity Games!