gaming in Boston this Wednesday

  • AndAgainMA@aol.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 2, 2001
      As usual, I'll be hosting in my Boston lair this Wednesday (Apr 4), starting at 6:30. Please let me know if you plan to attend, if you need directions,... or if thre's anything else you want me to know.

      Andrew.
    • AndAgainMA@aol.com
      Message 2 of 14 , May 7 5:54 AM
        I'll be hosting at my place in Boston this evening. By then, a Funagain order will have arrived including my copies of Medina and Kings & Castles (and a few other things, such as Mystery Rummy 2 and 3, and RGG Princes of Florence, for people who hitched a ride on the order).

        Please let me know if you plan to be there.

        A happy new week to all,

        Andrew.
      • AndAgainMA@aol.com
        Message 3 of 14 , May 20 8:46 PM
          As usual at this time of the weekend, time to announce that I'll host at my
          place in Boston this Wednesday (May 23), starting at 6:30, and please let me
          know if you plan to attend.

          Andrew, still spurning the autoposter.

        • AndAgainMA@aol.com
          Message 4 of 14 , May 29 11:06 AM
            Late announcement... I will be hosting at my place in Boston tomorrow, starting at 6:30. The newish tradition of breaking for dinner (probably from the nearby newish wrappish place, at around 7:30 after a quickish opener) seems to be working well.

            Ish-ly,

            Andrew.
          • Richard Spoonts
            Message 5 of 14 , May 29 11:23 AM
              Andrew,

              I don't know yet whether I'll be able to make it
              tomorrow night. I am feeling compelled to see Liv
              Ullman's "Faithless" at the Brattle Theater since I
              missed it during its first run, but I might opt for
              gaming if I find tomorrow that I am simply in no mood
              for a depressing three-hour French film.

              Perhaps you could send me an email tomorrow afternoon
              to let me know who else is coming in case I am on the
              fence.

              Richard

              --- AndAgainMA@... wrote:
              > Late announcement... I will be hosting at my place
              > in Boston tomorrow, starting at 6:30. The newish
              > tradition of breaking for dinner (probably from the
              > nearby newish wrappish place, at around 7:30 after a
              > quickish opener) seems to be working well.
              >
              > Ish-ly,
              >
              > Andrew.

              http://auctions.yahoo.com/
            • jake talley
              Message 6 of 14 , May 29 11:34 AM
                i'll be able to make it again this week. if i'm lucky i might have
                new games to bring as well (if my funagain box o' card & dice games
                is left at my door tomorrow). later -- jake.