Re: Reminder - Barnes & Noble - Open Gaming

  • cragmyre@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 124 , Apr 2, 2001
      I'll be there.

      I brought, though don't expect to play :)

      Amazing Labyrinth
      Clash of the Lightsabers
      WizWar
      Speed
      Tribond

      The last one may, or may not be, familiar to the list members. But
      it is very similar to the game Three For All that Dave described in
      his SSG SR
      Message 124 of 124 , Jan 21, 2002
        Mike Dlott <poetguy21@...> wrote:

        >is anyone going to this?

        The Monday B&N has sort of fallen off since about September of
        last year. A few of the folks had babies... some got married and
        there was quite a bit of other gaming around. So I don't think
        anyone has gone for a couple months at least... but come February
        I'm moving SSG to Monday nights at the B&N. That doesn't mean
        there will be many people there, but I'll be there at least! (and
        I suspect a few others as well).

        I'll make the calendar change within a week...

        dber@...