Re: Another Game Package!

  • Eddie Campisano
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2000
      --- In Unity_Games@egroups.com, Dan Cashmore <CarDan6065@r...> wrote:
      > If we ever get to the same session, Eddie, I'd love to play a few
      rounds
      > with you.

      Absolutely! It's a quick, fun game and I'm glad you told me about it.
      Your review at Funagain helped me decide but after playing Fantasmi I
      just had to get the original Ghosts.

      I think you're correct, Dan, that it may be a translation error in
      Fantasmi allowing any ghost to escape and win. In the last few games
      Carol and I played we opted to only allow a good ghost to escape for
      the win. We thought it was a good house rule we made. Of course, I
      may have read the Fantasmi rules wrong to begin with! I'll check
      tonight when I get home. I want to play a game of Ghosts with Carol
      in the dark. I'll have to find a scary halloween CD to set the
      atmosphere!

      Eddie