Re: Advanced Spiel & Deal

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30, 2001
      --- In Unity_Games@y..., "Randall Peek" <randallpeek@y...> wrote:
      > I am working on some changes to Spiel & Deal to add back an
      element
      -snip-
      >Anyone else think
      > this could be a fun addition?
      >
      > Randy
      I like the idea a lot Randy. Do you have any specific values for
      cards or are you looking for input?
      I will be bringing Spiel&Deal to SSG tomorrow for the trial run of
      the deck I printed out. Will let you know how it goes. After a play
      or two of the game I think I'll have a better feel for things.
      Maybe the old pros will have better input.

      ScottH.