Re: [OT] UG Babies was ... something else

  • whunt@vistasource.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 30, 2001
      --- In Unity_Games@y..., Mark Edwards <dangermouse@m...> wrote:
      > Randall Peek wrote:
      > When she is a little older, she will have the coolest
      > > collection of games in the neighborhood! hehehehehe
      > >
      > > Randy
      >

      > Combine that with Alison's 2 boys and it can be seen that
      overall we're not making much headway in the future girl gamer
      numbers. Heheh.

      > Mark

      My little girl is 4 1/2, and is even _closer_ to having the coolest
      game collection in the neighborhood. Hope she doesn't mind having
      1,200 boy meeples around...

      Walter, who likes this game too, along with cheese. Congrats Kasey and
      LaJean!