Meeple Update IV... was Re: [Unity_Games] HAH - History of the World (new)

  • Mark Edwards
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2001
      Was there a MU III? Ah well, Andrew's post reminded me that I have heard from the Ludo Fact folks just a few days ago. The meeples are on the way, they should be here in about 4 weeks. Also, they are all male meeples (given their eventual fates (see my pics) it's probably for the best.

      And I am VERY excited about the upcoming HotW! Just imagine 750 plastic bits!!! No match for 12,000 meeples mind you, but they should put up a decent fight.

      Mark

      AndAgainMA@... wrote:

      > >The game will contain over 750 plastic armies, forts, >capitals, and monuments.
      >
      > So says HAH's web site. No wonder Mark is excited. But will the armies fight with the Meeple hordes about to settle chez Mark?
      >
      > Andrew.

      If you're interested in board games and are located in the Eastern Mass area, check out Unity Games!