Matthew's game order

  • Craig Massey
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2001
      > Princes of Florence

      I'd get this one for sure. Not as much player
      interaction as I would normally like in the game, but
      despite that fact, it has several paths to victory
      contrary to some opinions and decent replay value.

      > For Sale
      Good filler that improves on Raj/Hols der Geir

      > Kuhhandel*
      A game that I admire in general, but one that I feel
      has an endgame problem that leaves me with a sour
      taste when I play it. I think there is a fairly easy
      variant for the end game out there some place. Andrew
      has some ideas that are worth trying

      > David & Goliath*
      Cool/non intuitive trick traking game that competes
      with too many other cool/non intuitive trick taking
      games. I like it quite a bit though.

      > Pacal*
      Sounds like a good two player game that is on my buy
      list.

      > Get the Goods
      A game that sat on my shelf for two years before I
      finally played it. I taught my mother and brother
      over the holidays and they loved it. Worth having in
      the collection IMO

      > Klunker*
      A very underrated Rosenberg game, and another that I
      find was easy for non-gamers to pick up and enjoy.
      I'd highly recommend this one. Interesting decisions
      between playing cards to empty your hand or not
      playing cards to get the best bargins from other
      players for scoring.

      Craig

      =====
      Craig W. Massey