Fast Food Franchise.

  • Andy Latto
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2001
      Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 21:04:08 -0000
      From: "Randall Peek" <randallpeek@...>
      Subject: Anyone know a source for Fast Food Franchise?

      I had this Prism game a while back, but it was badly damaged when
      our apartment was flooded. I sent an e-mail to Prism via their
      website, but never received a response. Anyone know where I can pick
      up a preferably-new copy of this underrated game?

      I've sent email to Tom Lehmann, the designer (and a former housemate---you
      can see my name on the playtest credits, and a couple of the rules
      are my inventions). I'll pass on whatever I learn to the list.

      In the meantime, I'll be bringing my copy of Fast Food Franchise to
      various gaming events, probably starting with MVGA tonight.

      Andy
    • Randall Peek
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 29, 2001
        > I had this Prism game a while back, but it was badly damaged
        when
        > our apartment was flooded. I sent an e-mail to Prism via their
        > website, but never received a response. Anyone know where I can
        pick
        > up a preferably-new copy of this underrated game?
        >
        > I've sent email to Tom Lehmann, the designer (and a former
        housemate---you
        > can see my name on the playtest credits, and a couple of the rules
        > are my inventions). I'll pass on whatever I learn to the list.
        >
        > In the meantime, I'll be bringing my copy of Fast Food Franchise to
        > various gaming events, probably starting with MVGA tonight.
        >
        > Andy

        Thanks, Andy, but coincidentally, Tom got back to me this morning
        himself! The game is still available through him, but the expansion
        looks to be back-burnered for this year, at least. I should be
        ordering my copy as soon as I convince Kasey of its necessity. Good
        game!

        Randy