Re: [Unity_Games] Rheinlander?

  • Dan Cashmore
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 2, 2000
      > Have other unity game members posted Funagain reviews?

      I have about six up, though I haven't done one for a while. From the main
      page at Funagain, in the new reviews section, click on the "write your own"
      link, to get to a page that allows you to search by reviewer's name. (Mine
      are under "Cashmore") I don't have many German games reviewed, as I wasn't
      playing that many of them until fairly recently.

      -Dan