MVGA Thursday night

  • Richard Meyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2000
      A cordial invitation to all Unity Gamers to attend the Thursday night MVGA
      (Merrimac Valley Gamers Assn) at the Masonic Hall in Holliston. All
      newcomers are particularly welcome, as unlike other groups we have a small
      weekly cost of $25 to meet to rent the room for the evening. Both Euro and
      traditional gamers are welcome to come and either play along with the
      choices available, or to bring their own current favorites to introduce to
      us. With Walter either absent or arriving late, I'll be bringing Acquire
      and Castle of Magic (a light game from RiddleMaster games, a small Colorado
      company) that I often play at cons.
      We'll be starting a bit after 7 pm -- directions for newcomers are available
      at the Unity website.

      Rich M