Re: [Unity_Games] Re: Rheinlander?

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2000
      Craig Massey <cwmassey@...> wrote:

      >And scary as it may sound, it seems like Dave's game
      >tastes run the same spectrum as mine - although I like
      >longer games and negotiation games (note liking does

      Scary? I actually thought our tastes ran rather similar. Most
      people who have come to the SSG more than a few times clearly
      like a similar German/Euro style of games.

      dber@...
    • Craig Massey
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 2, 2000
        --- Dave Bernazzani <dber@...> wrote:

        > Scary? I actually thought our tastes ran rather
        > similar. Most
        > people who have come to the SSG more than a few
        > times clearly
        > like a similar German/Euro style of games.

        Absolutely - german games are the top of my list - I
        was thinking of specific games and the reviews you
        have written. Our tastes are very similar - almost in
        an eerie (that would have been better than scary)sort
        of way - outside of the negotiation and longish games
        - I bet you would hard pressed to name a game that you
        like that I don't.

        With respect to games that I don't like (ones that I
        have played more than once or twice so Ra and UP don't
        count yet)- I can give a list that would include -
        Throneworld (this game irritates me during the set up
        phase), Rail Baron (I can't believe its considered a
        classic by some), Minister (this is an awful german
        game) - and I'm sure there are a few others.

        Craig

        =====
        Craig W. Massey
        cwmassey@...